Environment, Health & Safety
Health & Safety
TOWARDS “ZERO HARM”
Health and Safety (H&S) are one of our core values and we are committed to strive for “Zero Harm”. We believe it is one of the most important criteria to become “The Most Admired” company. To achieve this we have provided appropriate technology with stringent operational control practices across all operations.
Health & Safety is one of our core values of business. We recognize that the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, third parties and visitors are vital to our business success. H&S is integrated with our business processes spanning people, processes, systems, technologies and facilities. H&S is driven through top management commitment and Visible Leadership across all levels.
- Fully integrate H&S with People Annual Appraisal system
- Reinforce clear line accountability.
- Establish common objectives between H&S and line team.
- Implement all actions emerging from multiple workshops. The Company is committed in its continuous efforts to reduce H&S risks through integration of H&S requirements with other business processes.
- Safety audit and follow up audits completed by BVQI.
- HAZOP study for Products & processes and QRA for Solvent storages are done.
- HIRA for Routine & Non-Routine Activities are done.
- Disaster and emergency management plan are available.
- Fire fighting and first aid trainings are done.
- Safety Provisions:- Do not override or interfere with any safety provision, nor allows anyone else to override or interfere with them regardless of their relative seniority to yourself.
- Protective Equipment:- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) rules applicable to a given task must be adhered at all times.
- Lock-Out Procedure:- Isolation & lock-out procedures must always be followed.
- No Alcohols or Drugs:- No Person may work under influence of alcohol/drug.
- Reporting Culture:- All injuries and incidents must be reported.