Job Description :
- Oversee the operation of server systems, monitor all IT supported production systems and services.
- Oversee and manage all standard functional modules of SAP (MM, FICO, SD, PP, QM, PS, PM).
- Oversee functioning of SAP S/4 Hana private cloud management system.
- Oversee functioning and troubleshooting of other software systems (HRMS & Time Office).
- Implementation of physical and software firewalls for risk identification and mitigation.
- Implementation of measures to ensure data security, safety and easy retrieval.
- Direct and support implementation of new software(s) and hardware(s)and upgrade of existing IT infrastructure.
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with very little downtime.
- Ensure all support requests are resolved “effectively” within a short period of time.
- Develop business continuity plan for contingencies and establish alternate remote location IT operational and control infrastructure.
- Communicating with the R & D, Engineering and Production teams and other departments for upkeep of IT hygiene.
- Ensure all backups are completed as per documented processes.
- Report and act on all and any IT security breaches.
- Maintain asset register of all IT supported hardware and software.
- Managing the IT department, including directly supervising employees, hiring and handling employee concerns and performance.
- Initiate strategic capacity planning based on business requirements and recommend new fool proof and efficient IT systems.
- Relationship & Influence:
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to stakeholders.
- An ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in his/her beliefs, and active drive.
- Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team.
- Creates a sense of purpose/meaning for the organization that generates followership beyond his/her personality and engages others to the greater purpose for the organization.
- Sound technical knowledge of chemistry and its commercial applications.
- Financial acumen & understanding of costing to accurately assess the feasibility of any project.
- Should be able to facilitate technical queries raised by the customers independently.
- In depth knowledge and solid understanding of the dynamics of this industry in the chosen markets.
- Very well connected (on a first name basis) with the decision makers.
- Very well versed with the statutory aspects of the industry in which he operates.
- Very well informed about the competition pricing and strategies.
Relationship & Influence:
- Passionate about business development with adequate reserves of energy.
- An innate ability to strategize and meticulously plan tasks with attention to details.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Very clear in his thing and very sharp in his communication.
- Easily approachable and pleasant to interact with.
- Very resourceful to convert any obstacle into an opportunity.
- Very tenacious and not easily satisfied or demotivated.
- University Degree: B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA from Reputed Institutes with Full Time Course.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years of management experience in a cloud-based IT networking environment.
- Maintenance of SAP / ERP
- Well versed in Networking, Data Security, LAN etc.
- In depth knowledge of Data Security and IT risk management
- IT Infrastructure Management.