Environment, Health & Safety
Innovassynth Technologies (I) Limited is committed to conducting its operations and Business in a manner that demonstrate effective Environment, Health & Safety Managements at all levels within the company.
Innovassynth Technologies (I) Limited considers Environments, Health & Safety to be among the top priorities in the daily activities of the company. Our Employees have a duty to think Environment, Health & Safety to maintain an attitude of safety consciousness to prevent accidents, injuries to themselves & others and exercise for the environment.
In particular, we are committed to;
- Comply with statutrory and legal requirements and codes.
- To prevent accidents through engineering controls & applications and ensure safe working practices.
- Prevent pollution, maximize recycle & reduce waste, discharges and emissions.
- To provide training and education for creating Safety awareness among employees to ensure compliance of rules and regulations relating to safe performance of work.
- To encourage effective participation of employees on matters of safety.
- All deparment heads will be responsible for implementation of this policy in their respective areas of operations. They will be accountable for the EHS performance in their area and weightage will be given to this performance in their career planning appraisal.
- All department managers have to keep them updated with the local regulations and state of art for Environment, Health & Safety
- The management is responsible for preparing the basic conditions and requirement for the development and improvement of safety at work by conducting audits, Risk assessment Periodically.
- Managers and officers of all levels are responsible to co-operative in making sure that all EHS instructions are understood and respected by all persons present on-site at any time including contractors, transporters and visitors.
- Supervisory staff is responsible for taking care of their working employees.